zondag 22 augustus 2010

Rick & Ik

Rick & Ik are going to be millionaires not only because we both wanted so badly that it’s almost hurting :P now just because we are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ( listen to this song klik here one tip make it open in a new tablet ) Yes we are, you better deal with that, yeah you over there reading this actually quit stupid blog of me in which I post every little thing that’s coming up in my mind. Sometimes you want to tell something but you found out you have no one to listen to that story because it might not be interesting enough or just because there is no one who in your eyes will understand that story. But that isn’t the reason I do this, I do it because I found out it’s just cool to do it and I wanted to follow rick who does this to (like you can read in my first post) and to follow someone you have to make a account I toughed, seems you didn’t but still I already start to like it and I write that means people can understand what I mean and if they don’t they can read it again till they understand. And also because well I just like to talk, sometimes a little too much and I know I can be very annoying but just deal with it or f*ck the hell up. Thank you!!

..But where was I?? oh.. yeah rick and I are going to be millionaires, we’re not yet quit sure how we are going to do it but we know we will someday, and don’t you think we’re going to buy you a nice gift because you think you deserve it cause no one is as awesome as we are!! No you’re not sorry if it hurts herring this from me but yeah can’t help it, it’s just the truth..  

we do have one idea how to became a millionaire in the first place make t-shirts.. you know just simple once with prints and stuff, and I am going to make skirts well still have to find time and well people who will buy them but yeah..

And Ojai have you seen the movie Alice in Wonderland wish my world was a wonderland but that isn’t interesting cause I wish a lot of things.. but well about that movie, wasn’t really a good one to much of an action story well it shouldn’t be but there are 3 things just to awesome about that movie, first the flying cat (who can disappear sounds creapy don’t you think), second of all of course the mad hatter cause he is as mad as a hatter and last but not least the dress of Alice when she was at the red queen . And the reason I say this (well doesn’t have one actually) but the reason is rick and I are going to re make that awesome dress so it hopefully fits me some day,  one problem have you seen that dress OH MY FUCKING GOD it’s just way to awesome for 2 people how are very creative but not very good in making such thing.. :$ well I know something and I can work with those kind of machines but still is going to be tuff maybe after 6 months I will post a photo of me in that dress on this blog (probably still no one who follows me but oke) still I will just do that..
this is that dress isn't it just way to awesome hope it will work and otherwhise uhm.. I hope I didn't spend to much money on it :P

But btw if you want such a t-shirt say it leave a comment or something or say it to me in person if you know me and not accidently landed on this platform of useless information..
Thanks for listening and see you laters

Love you all (still)

And specially you cause you took the time to read it all (or just straight skipt on to the and in that case you are not very nice and I hate you)

But still love you all

bye  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten