donderdag 26 augustus 2010

But I don't know what to do with those Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs!!

Do you know those moments you really wanna do something but don’t know what it is or what you should do? Or that you don’t know if you wanna do something because you have to chose between the goodness of it and the badness? It’s terrible it always freaks me out. Whenever I have to chose. Believe me I am bad in choosing what to do, especially when I don’t only chose for myself. I rather make the other one decide for both of us. But that is a kind of running away from the truth. But believe me I am bad in taking decisions so once I was walking on a festival with what was back then my first boyfriend and we just didn’t eat dinner, because  we both didn’t wanted to decide what we were going to eat. In the end he gave me a ice cream that was our dinner :P. Well you know I am crazy.  But yeah he dump me just like my second boyfriend did the one I told you about in my first story.. still not yet over him. I am afraid that won’t happen so quickly. So to get over him I went on shopping therapy with my best friend rick. Spend a 140 euro’s on clothes, shoes and a bag. I know that’s bad because that was kind of the money I deserved by working 2 weeks around each almost 17 hours. So not a lot but still all gone in just one day. But oke I will get over it. I hope.
And well it’s still driving me crazy the fact that I am just the worst when it depends on choosing something. I just really can’t. But yes sometimes you have to make them, and sometimes they are easy like, should I take this piece of chocolate or not. Most of the time when I start wondering that the whole chocolate bar is already gone (with no explanation :$) but well.. I still make enough decisions to stay alive. And I use this blog whenever I wanna tell something I can’t say to someone.. but I really wanted although there will always be thinks no one knows and I won’t put on the internet.
Well yeah so.. but in that case I most of the time write them down somewhere still thinking of making a book about my life but then change it a little so no one knows it’s my life. But I am not good in writing story’s tried it a few times but yeah never get further then 1 page and around 800 words so..
Kind of a writer’s block most of the time
Love you all even you :P
Free HUGs for all even for YOU because YOU are special and YOU are a very lovely person although I might not know you..
But really love you all
(but I don’t like you) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten