zondag 22 augustus 2010

Gotta start somewhere

Hee guys

oh my god, just a to old picture really need rick over for some new once, but still love this picture is made for a scool work, had to draw this picture and some more scored a 9 so not bad but stil, could have done better :$ well he probably comes over in just a few minuts so.. first make this blog thing work go follow him on his blog (see futher in this text) and then hurry up.. 
  

I am a hyperactive kid with just most of the time to much energy, believe me I always have energy (only not when I am down) Like right now, Boyfriend broke up with me just two days ago , I know I am sad so whenever you come to me to remind me of the fact that I am o so sad I will push you into the fire and make marshmallows ( you do understand this) I hope for you if you were planning on living longer then just today.

But take this advice from me.. never ever ever go sit next to a couple the day after someone just broke up with you, certainly not when it’s a happy couple. It hurts but still I tried to have fun with them and some other idiots believe me all my friends are, that’s why I like them so much.. but of course one of my idiots just went on a vacation he didn’t knew about until the day before my party    ( btw almost none showed up)  so it wasn’t really a party.. but still some distraction was very useful.


this is rick, he is going to hate me for putting this foto on internet but yeah well he is not strong so I can handel him btw I am te one sitting next to him but you can't see me :P But believe me he is sexy and for some reason he hates it when you say that to him, he says it's becausse he already knows it (ego!!) 

But I don’t know why the hell I am telling you guys this al and I already know that the only one how is really going to follow me on this is my best friend Rick (aconofcatfood.blogspot.com) if you wanna find him after you, with some miracle I can’t explain, landed accidently on my BlogSpot without anyone ever telling you about the existence of me. But if you wanna know I am the second best person in the world, Rick is the best he has even a bigger ego then I’ve because he is calling himself the best person on the world.. So if you ever think bad about yourself go to him. If he likes you (what is almost a miracle) he will help you, if he hates you yeah isn’t going to turn out right you will probably  feel even worst after it. But believe me if he likes you, you are very lucky.. 

And this story is getting to long and not very interesting because all I do is talking about how sad I am and how genius he is so, and btw he wasn’t my boyfriend just my best friend no, nick is the name of that person you can kick in his nuts. But before you do worn rick (you know his BlogSpot) because he wants to film that. And I want to see it happen so tell me first will you. Thank you.

And no I don’t hate him I just wanna do that myself but I think it’s to painful for the guy so, if you are a guy and someone once did that to you please tell me what it felt like, :P
But gotta go already ( sorry the story is just so little :P)


Bye bye love you all (L)

p.s. I really do like almost all people unless they act like they are my father, well they aren’t, and they are going to say what is best for me to do and stuff like that so if you ever do that you will become a idiot and believe me you don’t wanna. Oh yeah and if you trying to make a fight with me go ahead I will probably just laugh at you.

But really love you all (L)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten